To my precious Sea, You can almost read now. As a 4-year-old pre-nursery pupil, you recognize simple words. People think you might be gifted. I am almost certain you will be smarter than me -- and that is saying something. One funny thing though, you've started this habit of pretending to know how to read. And when you pretend to read a book aloud, somehow, "had a balloon," has to be there somewhere, regardless of the plot and characters. I can't wait for you to grow up... but I know I am going to miss my baby so much. Love, Daddy P.S. Went to Tita Em's shop to pick up the Peppa Pig balloon you and mommy forgot. Its lost some air, but you don't mind. You just love balloons.
It is only because I love San Miguel Pale Pilsen too much, and I do not want it to suffer the same fate as my other love, Winston Reds, that I am doing this for free. If someone can get the word out, and pass the message to the people at McCann Erickson (are they still handling San Miguel?), please do so. Product positioning. I heard that San Miguel Pale Pilsen has been suffering in sales in recent years. The reason why it is getting harder and harder to find it in the cheaper carinderia cum restobars (my favorite hangout). The younger consumers think San Miguel Pale Pilsen is "daddy's beer". That McCann would "idiotly" (if that is even an adverb) continue with the "isang platitong mani" ads, which is Bay Elorde vintage, does not help. What are you thinking? The joke was funny the first few times. It is no longer funny now. Come up with new material. You are not getting paid to just re-state the same thing over and over again. My take on ...
my hero (nominee #9) Please log on here and vote for TACK. She is a hero. All proceeds shall go to her if ever she wins. Please take 5 minutes from your precious internet time to register and vote. It would help too if you would paste the link on your FBs. Thanks.
Comments
Post a Comment