Ang init!


Just paid my Meralco bill yesterday. Roughly 20% increase from my previous month and I didn't consume 20% more electricity. Meralco is slowly killing us all. And now this morning, I wake up and there is no electricity. So I go to Meralco's FB account and reported this fact. And what do I get 30 minutes later? An almost machine generated reply, "Meralco Hi Don, upang ma-address namin ang iyong concern, kakailanganin din namin ang inyong Service Identification Number (SIN) o nakapangalan sa inyong Meralco bill, eksaktong address (house or block/lot number, kalye), pinakamalapit na palatandaan sa lugar (kalye/ establisyemento) at lawak ng walang kuryente. Salamat."

But I already gave my address on the original report. Is this fucker kidding me? So ok, I got hold of my electric bill and copied the Service Identification Number, for whatever purpose that may serve, frankly I don't know. Then added "kung Jollibee, kayang mag-deliver in 30 minutes or less with that address I gave, I am sure tech savvy Meralco know google as well."

And what is this guy asking me with "lawak ng walang kuryente"? Is this guy really asking me to survey the entire Novaliches area, asking house to house to find out how far and wide the power outage is?

Idiots. I tell you. There are far too many idiots in this country. I hereby announce on this blog that I am for post-natal abortion. Yeah, I said it.

I got less than 30 minutes left on my lap top battery. If there are grammar mistakes on this post, I shall correct them all later when I get electricity.

---------------------

Update: Power has been restored around 30 minutes after the response to my report. I guess the "Jollibee Challenge" did it.


Comments

  1. huwag kalimutan ang isa sa corporate values ng Meralco:

    MALASAKIT

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts