1. STOP taking 2 hours to get ready to go out. There are only 24 hours in the day. 6 hours for sleeping, 2 hours for the 3 meals and snacks in between. 2 hours is 12.5% of our productive lives! Men can shit, shower, and shave in 30 minutes or less. We are giving you an hour. If you can not look good in 1 hour, you can not look good, period.
2. STOP blaming men for everything. Do not believe the feminazi propaganda that even blame men for high heels. Get over it. It's the 3rd millenium. No one is putting a gun to your head to wear high heels. Wear it. Don't wear it. It's your choice.
3. STOP being angry for no reason. Stop being in the mood.
4. STOP with the "I'm bored" (what are you gonna do about it?) nonsense. If that's your biggest friggin problem let me tell you about my day... Do you really want me to unload on you all the crap I had to go through all day? Men are quiet for a reason. We want to spare you the grief.
5. STOP using the excuse "I am a woman" or it's other incarnation "you are not a gentleman". If ever you choose to go this route, at the very least, you should abandon the "women equality" cause.
6. Don't blame us men why we don't give up our seat anymore in the MRT or bus. I was probably the last boy scout who tried to do this, some girl looked at me suspiciously. WTF?!
7. Food, rent, utilities. Get your priorities in order. All else, other than those three are LUXURIES. Get that?
8. STOP texting or talking on the phone for hours. Unless you are discussing world nuclear disarmament, 5 texts or a 2 minute conversation on the phone is more than sufficient for just about anything.
9. STOP using sex as a bargaining tool. Men can buy sex outside the relationship and it is (ultimately) cheaper. Don't make us choose that. OK?
10. If you are going to post pictures of yourself in varying degrees of nudity on the internet, or if you really feel the need to wear that ultra micro mini to work, STOP feigning surprise or disgust that you get "unwanted" attention. What's up with that?