I win!


Been following the Charlie Sheen melodrama on TV and on the web. Apparently, he's been winning. But winning what? Duh...

----------

Thanks to Noz, and the others who shared my youtube link, my video is now the number one search result on youtube if you search with the keywords "typo animated lyrics" and on page one if you just use the keywords "typo animation". I win!

And oh, I need 10,000 views on that to do another one. It takes some effort to make one, you know. If noone is going to view it (and I am not even making money out of it), what's the point?

-----------

And oh, sorry Germany, you still can't see the video due to copyright issues. Yeah, I get pageviews from Germany, almost 200 this week. I don't know why youtube forbids you to view the Eraserheads! Maybe Germans aren't allowed to shake theyr heads? lol.


Comments

  1. I got 5 words for that Maester Dondz:

    "Shake yer head and walk away."

    Though yeah, I can't find the relevance too. lmfao.

    Anyway, we supposed to pay you by page views? XD that could work. Works on Camfrog. (Hot DJ would only stip when we got 1000 users or more. XD)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts