Nabentehan ako ng Smart


So this morning, on my way to do some fieldwork in Zambales, I registered for Smart's Lahat Text Promo. I was supposed to get free texts to all networks, 20 minutes call-time to Smart, TNT, or Red Mobile, and 50 mb worth of internet access, all consumable within the period of 3 days. I texted "LTU50" to 2266. And I received a confirmation textback that stated that indeed I am now registered for the said promo.

Late this afternoon, I made the usual call home to my significant other. After which I checked my balance. Lo and behold, my phone call was charged approximately 20 pesos. So I called Smart's customer service to inquire. I told them that I have registered for their promo this morning and called a TNT phone for no more than 3 minutes approximately. The customer service person told me that I should add *2266 before the 11 digit cell number for the promo to work. But I told her that was not stated in the promo. She told me it was. So yeah, maybe, in my break of dawn rush I might have not read carefully the after-registration text back. I was very polite because I thought it was my fault. And so I ended the call.

But when I checked the after-registration text back and even the original promo text, there was NEVER any mention of appending *2266 before the 11-digit number. So I called Smart's support service again. I explained that I called not more than 1 minute before and I was told that the *2266 mechanics was in the text. I told her "NO! You people are LYING!" And for what? To add the 20 pesos you have filched from me to your multi-billion peso profit for the year?  I said I wanted a refund. I was flatly told no. Because I did not follow their (secret) mechanics I was rightly charged that 20 pesos. I sarcastically told her that my only option now is to file a case with the DTI so I can refund my 20 pesos. 20 fucking pesos. You are a multi-billion peso company and you stole 20 pesos from me. You lie to steal 20 pesos.

Good job Smart! Great fucking service.

Comments

  1. DonDee!

    We need you back in TruWar! Like super-now!

    Hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree they are soo great liar,because of thier father the devil,go to hell smart people.for we know that the love money is the root of all evil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts