Bitterness much?


Been quite busy lately. Scrambling to earn a living and stuff. So this post is a little late in coming.

To all those over-excited people who just couldn't wait for the iphone 5 to come out, I have one thing to say to you, F you. You read that right.

This is my bitterness-much-I-own-the-guilty-pleasure-of-it rant.

Couldn't wait to throw away your excess money?

No way to say this in English lest the sting get lost in translation; atat na atat kayong itapon ang sobra nyong kwarta? Ganun ba?

Congratulations, I am happy for all of you.

Haha!

There, I feel so much better now.

:)


Comments

  1. Sa mga taong atat sa iPhone 5, malakas ang mga reviews na bago pa man ito lumabas, may mga features na ang Samsung Galaxy S III na nauna. Hehehehe. Yun lang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. imbes na mag iphone...mag ipon na lang...para sa kinabukasan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't have anything against people who can afford expensive things. Kung merong sobra e di bumili ka. Just please stop rubbing that on our faces. Flaunting your ability to waste money, in this time of global economic crisis, is really in poor taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to buy note 2, hopefully. And if not in cash then I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts