The meaning of life


Finally, I cracked the code. I finally found the answer to the one question that has always been bugging my mind since I first seriously contemplated the meaning of life when I was fourteen. It came to me on the 21st minute of the 9th day of the 1st month on the 13th year of the 3rd millennium. There was nothing metaphysical about it. Suddenly, it was all very tangible and quite simple. The meaning of my life is this -- I was born to raise this child the Lord has given me.

Two weeks later, my baby is big enough to take a stroller ride with me.

Comments

  1. wow congrats ser. mababawasan ng konte raket mo kasi magbabantay ka na kay baby. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayos iyan, magiging child-friendly na din ba posts mo? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts