Intellectual discourse at 3 am


If I had not been updating this blog as much as I have in the past, it is  for no other reason than the recent drastic change in my status. From single to married father, all within one year. It is not so bad. Except that I don't get much sleep nowadays. My two-month-old baby girl insists she talk to her dad at 3 am -- notwithstanding that her vocabulary is still limited to what I can make out as "coo-coo".  She does this for about an hour starting around 3 am. She doesn't care about the time. She has to tell me all her "coo-coo" stories at the break of dawn. It is important to her. I can tell by the seriousness of her facial expression. Oh except when she breaks into the cutest smile.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on being a father. Take care! And yeah, they do like their "coo-coo" stories at odd hours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts