Patience is a virtue


Thanks to the all mighty internet, my two-year-old daughter has learned her abc's, colors, shapes, and a few animals. From my wife's cellphone, my daughter would Youtube on her own. No one really taught her how to move from one video to another -- she learned it all, intuitively, on her own. Yes, she inherited my genius gene (aherm).

But my sister warns, that there could  be a negative effect to all this. There has been studies that suggest that children who have grown accustomed to the instant gratification of the virtual world are lacking in patience in the real world.

While I can see the reasonableness of that contention, I see no danger in that ever happening to my unica hija. Being a Smart unlisurf subscriber, all that buffering ensures that my daughter learns the virtue of patience. Thank you Smart. My daughter hates you, but I know you are only looking out for her best interest.

Comments

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts