Of Willie supporters and drug mules


Engaged in internet "discussions" against Willie supporters and I am reminded of this gag shirt that reads "I am with stupid". If you are a Willie supporter however, the shirt should read "I am stupid".  And you won't believe how many people proudly wears that shirt! I mean, if you actually believe that Willie is doing that show primarily because he wants to help the poor, then I have a job for you, deliver a suitcase of cellphone parts to China and I am willing to pay 5K USD per trip.

Use your brains people. Stupidity kills. "Willing Willie" is not "Kapwa ko Mahal Ko". Seriously.

Comments

  1. This Willie issue reminds me of a Cristy Fermin quote I read from one of my friends' FB status:

    "Karangalan ng isang babae ang mabastos ni Willie."

    Say What?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I read that too Jenn. I mean you really have to worry when all you have on your side is Cristy Fermin. Naayos na ba nya ang estafa case nya?

    But what really worries me is their excuse for Willie "Tao lang, hindi perpekto". Well, try using that excuse when you get caught trying to smuggle heroin in China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. buti nga ke willie, sobrang yabang kze...hayan...
    tinamaan ng karma...sana tuloy tuloy para mag tanda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...si shrek fermin din...dapat alisin na din yan kze....sobra!!!! kung makapanira ng mga artistang nde sya nabibigyan ng money e ganoon ganon na lang...sinamba ng husto si willie dahil sa pera...sus ginoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...shrek fermin, kung ano ang pinangit ng mukha mo, ganon din kapangit ang ugali mo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, thankfully, only those diehard fanatics believe what Cristy has to say. She has no credibility whatsoever. Let me put it this way, if I am to say anything, and Cristy tells me I am correct, I'd doubt my own statement. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts