5 in 1


After almost 2 weeks straight on an out of town assignment, I finally managed to drag myself home about an hour or so ago (3 am now). I'm dead tired. And the significant female in my life is at her sister's, taking care of her sick mother. So tomorrow, first thing in the morning, is laundry day. I am not complaining. I am just tired.

Good thing though, I think I caught the TV ad  for it once or twice, there is now a 5 in 1 laundry detergent?! Wow. I am going to try that. Crossing my fingers that 5 in 1 means this new breakthrough in laundry soap technology is going to soap, rinse, dry, iron, and fold my clothes. Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Inubos yata ng talent fee ni Ogie Alcasid ang budget ng commercial na iyan. Iyan ang TV ad na talagang kinainisan ko dahil nakapanghihinayang ang production value, lalo na if napanood mo na rin yung ibang commercial ni Ogie.

    Sipag ni Ogie, ano? Ganyan talaga pag manganganak na ang misis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts