Why


Hundreds of thousands of devotees unmindful of the terror threat that a government determined to not get caught with their pants down had to unleash the full might of the Philippine National Police. A strange spectacle to some. A major inconvenience to most.

And all I can think about is why? Why is there no such thing as pork mami? I mean you have beef, you have chicken, why does pork have to hide as wanton? Wanton is made of pork right? I don't know. Maybe it is just too early in the year for me. But I have a feeling that something is terribly wrong somewhere. This bigotry against pork has got to stop.

Comments

  1. Sorry kung medyo nasa weird side recently ang sense of humor ko. Non sequitur. But that is exactly how my mind works sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts