What I thought back then



1. Racing always starts with the announcer saying "n-derego!"  It was "and there they go", I would later find out.

2. Vetsin is made from bone scraps.

3. TV stations are subsidized by Meralco. TV being the only real reason you consume electricity.

4. Sesame Street's Ernie and Bert are robots. Took me a long time to accept that they are hand puppets.

5. It always snows in the USA.

6. If ever you get on TV, for whatever reason, you are an "artista" -- and you will be rich.

7. I will never ever get tired of playing Pacman. If only my father would buy me one, I would be happy forever. (He did buy me one).

8. A car travelling at 140 kph has achieved mach 5. Damn you Voltes V.

9. You can touch clouds and it will feel soft like cotton.

10. If I can jump high enough like the Six Million Dollar Man, I can then re-jump in mid-air thus achieving flight.

Comments

  1. i have the same belief with Items No. 2 & 9, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never tire of playing BomberMan.

    Vetsin is made by grounding up kids snatched by bad men with sacks. They roam around the neighborhood, starting from twilight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts