You are not Jesus Christ


I am not a particularly religious man. I believe in God, in my own very specific way, but do not subscribe to any organized religion. But when someone invokes the name of God to try and evade justice, that really rubs me the wrong way. And I am tempted to invoke Mosaic Laws if only to impose death to the blasphemer!

Note to Chief Justice Renato Corona, you are NOT Jesus Christ. Testifying before the impeachment court is not your "calvary" (quoted from the Inquirer.net). If you are indeed innocent, all you have to do is sign a document allowing bank officials to open any and all alleged dollar deposits to your name. If indeed these do not exist, as you say they do not. You have proven yourself innocent. And more than that, you have embarrassed the prosecution and this administration, your enemy, as you yourself declare. And of course, you have redeemed yourself. End of story. An easy enough task for an innocent man, as you say you are. Just do it. I dare you. I double dare you.

Comments

Popular Posts