This is not Farmville



If I have not been updating this blog as much as I have in the past, it is because I've become addicted to this total waste of time. The game is Evony. An online game that I can best describe as Farmville on roids. 

You build cities (I've got two, with flags flying the name of my significant other), train troops, and try to smack another player's city to try and capture it, or plunder its resources. 

I am now, 3 months into the game, still a noob by Evony standards. But already made officer in a mid-level alliance I've grown to love, TruWar. 

The game is so consuming that I've abandoned my two poker accounts (for now), as I try to go and look for those elusive rose medals. I know that doesn't make sense to you civilians. But trust me, rose medals are the thing.

So if ever you happen to find yourself in North March (on the wn4 server), try and look us up. I am nearly always there.

Comments

  1. as much as i wanted to play MMORPGs, wala talagang time hehe.

    sa PSP na lang para pwedeng maglaro kung kelan mo lang gusto tapos hindi mo kailangan bantayan.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play a game like that: Civilization III.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts