Lotto


First thing I'm gonna do when I win the half-billion-peso lotto jackpot is buy myself a tricycle. That way I no longer need to pay the exorbitant 14 peso fare for the short trip from the wet market to my apartment.

---------------

"Pilipinas Kay Ganda". Clearly we have geniuses running the Department of Tourism. These people deserve to work in government.

---------------

"Willing Willie" will wilt, I predict, under the intense competition on the prime time slot. Sure, the show posted big numbers when it opened. But that is an aberration. Nothing more than curiosity for a new thing. I am giving the thing 6 months.

What the geniuses at TV5 do not understand is, for households with only one or two TVs, once the amo gets home, the chima-ah no longer holds the remote. This is what prime time competition is all about.

If I have to explain to you why the chima-ah audience is crucial to Willie's success, then forget it, you will never understand.


----------------


"PH ranks 4th on list with child prostitutes", according to the Inquirer news. Hey, I didn't even know that an Asian Games gold was at stake in this new sport. And yet again, we failed to eke out a medal finish. Try harder next time! Go team Pilipinas -- kay ganda!

Comments

Popular Posts