Random


The Philippine National Police recently announced that Santa Cops will not be patrolling the malls this Christmas season. Greatly disappointed. I was so looking forward to that. Which reminds me. I believe we need at least one more punctuation mark. Aside from periods, question marks, and exclamation points, we need one that indicates sarcasm.

------------

Much respect to Antonio Margarito. Mexicans should be proud of his effort. "I am Mexican, we fight to the end." was his only reason why he didn't quit when the final result of his fight with Manny was no longer in doubt. Floyd Mayweather should learn a thing or two about COURAGE from this man.

------------

Getting a little irritated with Facebook at the moment. The thing keeps on asking me "What's on your mind?" every time I log in.

------------

Curious, I checked out (founder of Facebook) Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook page after watching the movie "Social Network". Cool. Was a little embarrassed though by some Pinay commenting, "Visit the Philippines Mark, I will tour you."

-------------

It is not really happiness if that "happiness" is still largely dependent on a comparison with someone else.


Comments

  1. @margarito
    ...and that shows how compassionate Pacman is.

    @facebook
    sabi ni Mark, di daw totoo yung nasa movie. random details lang yun kinuha sa buhay niya hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It is not really happiness if that "happiness" is still largely dependent on a comparison with someone else."

    How true...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts