No buns


KFC Double Down sandwich

So KFC has recently announced that it has made a breakthrough in sandwich technology -- a bread-less meat sandwich. Imagine that! 

But questions: 

1. Is this still technically a sandwich? 

2. Was the UN and/or NATO informed about this new development? 

3. Is this not a violation of a charter in the Geneva convention?

Notice that in the TV ad launching this new product, you have MEN doing the spiel. But of course, KFC is no fool. This product is an action movie without a believable plot. A sports highlight reel without the boring parts. This is sex without foreplay. In other words, MEN will love it! And yes, I am now curious enough to want to try it. :)

Comments

  1. I want to try it, too! I just hope it won't be too salty, because I do find their original recipe chicken too salty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I hope this is flavored the same way as their zinger. I like that. Original recipe is too salty for me too,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let us know how it tastes like. I'm currently addicted to their chilli lime chicken. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will, as soon as I get home. On the road at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kasulukuyan ko siyang kinakain ngayon

    3 thumbs up sa 'sandwich'

    sa packaging ng store dito sa makati hindi. dapat nakaplastic to hindi nakabox. ang messy tuloy kainin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three thumbs? Nakaka-abnormal pala sa sarap ito. Kaka-uwi ko pa lang. Bukas try ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE VERDICT:

    Went out today to meet someone for lunch. On the way home, bought two double down take-outs. One for me, one for the GF. One bite out of it, and the GF can not stand it. Can't say I blame her. The thing is two portions of original recipe KFC chicken with bacon and cheese in between. TRANSLATION: Too salty! And I had to endure eating two orders (I never throw food away).

    You know what would make this product better? BREAD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts