Please just stop


Remember how a few weeks back I blogged that I was getting a little pissed with Facebook for constantly asking me "what's on your mind?" Well I guess my good friend, Mark Zuckerberg, is a secret conspirator and reads my blog. I don't want to take full credit, but notice how Facebook has done away with the constant nagging. It's still out there somewhere, but no longer so in your face. Jejemons can still document every pathetic detail of their jejelives if they so choose.

So what's on my mind right now? Relieved. Thank you Mark.

Now, if only I can get that stupid 8070 lyric manalo promo to stop texting my Smart phone, life would be just perfect. Believe me, I never registered for the darned stupid promo and even naively tried the stop option which only made it worse. The friggin thing texts me twice a day now. Somebody do something and make it stop!

Memo to Senator Juan "Gusto ko happy ka" Enrile: I am not happy. Please draft a law that would punish promoters of such constant irritation to 20 years of reading junk text messages.

Comments

Popular Posts