Predictions


It's nearly that time of year again, so let me go ahead with my own predictions.

Both Unang Hirit and Umagang Kay Ganda, will have at least one new year episode with psychics doing their thing. How cliche can you get? I am hoping against hope that at least they would give it some twist. How about inviting back those who've made predictions for 2010 and scrutinize their accuracy? Or how about, just thinking out loud here, these supposed news programs get financial experts that can make predictions on the business prospects on the upcoming fiscal year? But that would be hoping for too much, I guess. Peddling stupidity is the current norm. And I predict more of the same stupidity for the coming year.

Comments

  1. And that's a happy new year indeed. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since patay na si Jojo Acuin, bibilhin ni Manny Pangilinan ang magazine ni Jojo A. ng mga horoscope para swerte si MVP buong taon. Magiging made to order kasi ang mga prediction, parang Rosario.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was getting ready to go to my brother's house for New Year's, I had my TV tuned in to GMA's Unang Hirit. I predicted correctly that they would have psychics doing their thing. Two predictions really stood out; 1) ang utang ay dapat bayaran, and 2) kapag pagod magpahinga. And Lynn Ching, who was doing the segment didn't even bat eyelash. Come on people, I've heard of stupid but that is the stupidest crap ever aired on national TV. You are supposed to be a news program. Konting critical thinking naman. Kapag pagod magpahinga? That's a prediction?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts