Toxic



Busy week. Plus bad internet connection (where we work). I spent most of the week lying flat on my back screwing around. Wait... that didn't come out right. I spent most of the week crawling under a computer simulation system and literally screwing and unscrewing heavy metal panels. I'll try to post pictures once our "fat" German colleague posts our pictures on his facebook. Yes, he hates that I call him fat. But this is my blog, so tough. :D But no, we actually love the guy. He has made these last few busy days a little more bearable. And eniweys, most of our pictures are nothing but of us enjoying beers at Punta de Uian after a hard day's work.


I'll post fresh material maybe tomorrow. Too tired right now. And there is still the laundry to do.

Comments

  1. And to celebrate, I literally labored on that day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "..I spent most of the week lying flat on my back screwing around." -- I wish I could do the same thing at work! Very graphic Dondee! I like it. Hahaha! Made me almost envious of you until you corrected yourself. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, sounds like fun. But for me, whenever I spend days screwing around, that means my mind would just refuse to work. Hehehe.

    Momentum is so rare nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, sounds like fun. But for me, whenever I spend days screwing around, that means my mind would just refuse to work. Hehehe.

    Momentum is so rare nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the double post. Internet connection problems. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts