About me (2)


one year old me
Near death experiences:

Three times I nearly died before I turned 9. The first one was when I was around 3. An electrician was doing some work in the house and I don't know how it happened but I got electrocuted. I don't remember the event. But I have some faint memory of having my left hand in bandages as it was badly burned. My mom attributes the event for giving me superior intelligence. The spider-bite gave Spiderman his powers, electrocution gave me the powers of math even before I started school.

When I was 6, me and my brothers went along with an uncle who had this contract to build a pier in Iligan. Naughty me fell into the very deep waters and nearly drowned. I remember being very calm about it. So this is how it is going to end. This is what it feels like to die. A cousin rescued me in time though. But not soon enough that I was traumatized for a time. But my father would have none of it and got me over it quickly. He would take me swimming, break of dawn, about a kilometer away from the shore into the very deep waters of Batangas, right at the edge of the sea where it starts to look totally black. This is where I learned to swim.

When I was eight, a doctor botched what should have been an easy operation to remove a cyst that grew at the edge of my jaw below my left ear. For the second operation I was in the hospital for two weeks and had to go under for 12 hours. I remember one nurse, can't remember her face now, if she was pretty or what, but when I was left alone for a minute, she came into my room and kissed me (first kiss, haha!). And told me, in all seriousness, to remember her and come back for her when I grow up. I wonder what ever happened to her. 

Comments

  1. Current GF is still kinda pissed about that long-time-ago fact. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that what happened to you and the nurse can be described as "shota," in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually googled that neckromancer, and you are right! Those freaky Japanese has got a name/word for it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nyahahaha!!! Whattamoves!!! Lol!

    Kahit bata pa, anlakas na. Hehehe.

    On my part, the first set of b@@bs (and they were quite perfect if I may add) I saw was when I accidentally walked in on our household help.

    I freaked out and hurriedly turned around and ran outta the room but she called me back and told me "Seeing b@@bs was normal" and that I shouldn't be afraid. Too bad she already had her underwear on when I got back.

    The second time I accidentally walked into her while in the same state, I panicked again but she immediately called me and I went closer. I got a real good look at those beautiful things and they were indeed perfect.

    Luckily, this time, she didn't hurry to cover up.

    About 10 years later I figured out I had Photographic memory. Nyahahaha!

    Now, if only I could print those pics. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very early on in life I realized that I can appeal to the "motherly" side of women. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts