About me (4)



Allergies.


I am lactose intolerant. Not too bad though, I can get away with cream on my coffee, even eating some ice cream. But anything more than a small amount would give me indigestion.

I am allergic to dust, pollen, and most alcohol based perfumes. They give me sneezing fits. Alcohol based perfumes is of particular annoyance when I am in confined spaces. And because there are people who insist on using these perfumes, knowing full well of my condition, it can be said that I am allergic to some people.

I am allergic to strong detergents, adhesives, and even diesel fumes. When I wash clothes (even if I use the washing machine) my hands get itchy to the point that it becomes flaky and it bleeds. I used to be a video editor. When I was still using the linear editing machines, I needed to constantly label and re-label tapes -- a simple enough task if not for the fact that it required me to touch adhesive tapes. That was a pain.

I used to wear an earring. I can not wear anything less than 14K gold. Hypo-allergenic fakes will not do.

I have to wear my socks low otherwise my calves would get all itchy. I was really baduy in high school because of this. Ankle-high socks were still considered then a female thing (damn Samboy Lim for making knee-high socks a thing!). I am glad that wearing that today is no longer bading. Perhaps it was I who set that trend. Real cool men, confident of their sexuality, wear their socks low. Haha.

Comments

  1. I agree. I hate Knee-High Socks!!!

    Grabe, andami mo palang allergies. Pano na lang kung Alcohol-based yung perfume nung Girl???

    Teka, di ba kadalasan ng Colognes ay alcohol based?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women I've dated know well enough to not wear alcohol-based perfume. I am worth it, lol. And no, I don't wear cologne. I can rub isopropyl alcohol after shaving but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, everybody has his own poisons.
    Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts