Driver's license




Spent nearly a full day and 1,000 pesos to get my license renewed last Friday. Paid 75 pesos penalty for the late renewal (needed the 3 days to flush out the alcohol in my system) plus an additional 100 pesos for changing my address. Big brother now has my most recent picture, fingerprint, and 1 cup of my pee. Must be extra careful now as the government knows my home address, date of birth,  that I am single, my height, weight, and that I have 20/20 vision still.

But I wonder, now that I paid the high price for that intrusion into my private life, does this license earns me the right to run over this irritating family (TV ad above) if I find them doing model-like poses in the middle of the street?

Comments

  1. I sure hope so Don Dee. Ang tawag diyan, papampam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ano kaya kuna abangan nating tumawid yung mga yun tsaka natin tutukan ng camera habang nasa gitna. Tapos, wag nating tantanan ng kakakuha ng pics hanggang mag go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much as I am tempted to run over this family, if ever I see them doing this on the street, I must leave it to Jell Transport buses to take care of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts