Self-esteem


I always check what is "now trending" on Yahoo. Number one at this very minute is an article on Raven Symone. I've never read so much BS crammed into one article.

She was quoted by People magazine, "Actually, now I wear bigger clothes because I don't like the way people stare at me." There must've been a terrible laundrymat accident then, the reason she wore an outfit to show off her new svelte look at the People's Choice awards.

I don't get it. Why go to all the trouble of losing the weight when you liked it better when you were fat (fat being the word used in the article, so don't blame me for it).

Memo to all women, it is called self-esteem for a reason. It is how you feel about yourself. The world has got nothing to do with your self-esteem. Losing weight so you can not like yourself simply does not make sense. And BS like this just confuses other women. So what Raven? More diet and exercise to prove that fat is sexy?

Comments

Popular Posts