Sly is a genius


Funny how my brain works, one time, I had forgotten to buy new razors and so had to make do with old not so sharp ones. As I was daintily applying rubbing alcohol onto my freshly shaven face, I was reminded of a movie I once saw – Rambo, First Blood.


Remember that Sylvester Stallone flick? Remember what finally set him off on that murderous rampage? It wasn’t that he got arrested for some lame made-up reason or the police brutality after that. No, it was not even the lame-ass redneck version of the water torture. What finally set off Rambo was that the deputies were going to shave him without shaving cream. As I suffered from the micro-cuts of my haphazard shave, I understood the man. Sylvester Stallone is a genius.

Comments

  1. I remember one thing. I haven't watched any of the Rambo films (poor me?) but I know this: In the show, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, the gays often cringe at men who shave like they compete for speed. Why is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. neckromancer,

    You should really stop watching queer eye and start studying the great works of the film genius that is Sly Stallone. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts