Efficient service from Globe




“Thank you Globe for your efficient service.” this is how I began my text message to Globe’s customer service (211). I am hoping that since it is the first few words that appear as a snippet (even before you open the entire message), the customer service person on the other side of the great digital chasm will actually give my text message a once over. And I continued, “I've been trying to register SuperSurf50 since 8:00 am. It is now 4:00 pm. I've literally tried no less than 100 times. Hindi pa rin ma-process ang aking request. Anaknang... ang galing nyo talaga. Thank you ha?” I wanted to be a little more brutal than that. Throw my weight around a little. I am a blogger gadamnit! I am the Main Mungo Conspirator, don’t you know that? 


But as I have earlier checked in a net café my current standing in Topblogs, I find that “Chorva” has once again overtaken me and “Mungo Conspiracy” is once again languishing ranked 66th in the middle of page 2 of Topblogs’ humor listing. Alas, again, I am a nobody. 


Change tactics. I don’t want to do this, not before I’ve gotten the full intel on the matter. But this must be done for the greater good of humanity. Yes people, I have reason to believe that Globe is a sympathizer if not a collaborator of/with the Mungo Mafia. How else can you explain Globe not wanting my 50 pesos? My Globe Tattoo USB can detect their signal just fine. What? Their programmers are total idiots that they cannot configure their registration process in such a way that those who want to register can actually register? I refuse to believe that anyone can be that dumb. This is a sinister ploy to muzzle our attempt to get the word out. And coincidentally, google’s pet bot has visited my blog 3 times today. That’s three times more than the usual once a day. Oh yeah, that is just a coincidence. Ever since MTC has decided to join our cause and fully support our efforts I can no longer register with Globe and google is sending his pet bot three times more than the usual. Yes, coincidence. Riiiiight.


I am desperate and I want to get the word out quick, before the dinner I am cooking burns. Desperate times call for desperate measures, I have decided,  I shall invest the extra 5 peso load on my Globe Tattoo for that 15 minute internet time. I hope 15 minutes is enough. Wish me luck. 






If you are reading this, that means everything went according to plan.



Comments

  1. I hate to be the first to comment on my own blog, but I just have to say this. I was able to register this morning on globe on the very first try! Woooohoooo... but the signal is temperamental today. Tried playing zynga poker and lost almost a million chips because Globe kept booting me out! I was all-in 2 pairs a kings over threes, and I got booted out. Best hand that won was pair aces. I had 200K invested on that bet. And that was just one bet. Globe owes me big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i ever win the lotto grand prize whatever, you have my guarantee that i will buy globe, smart, sun and all the other heavenly bodies out there AND they will be accessible only to MUNGO CONSPIRATORS. Let the lesser mortals revert to snail mail, public rivalries, tin cans connected by string, stone age technology, whatever

    JAZA, MVP, ETC., your days are numbered, beware! Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was able to register SuperSurf50 on the first try this morning. So apparently SuperSurf50 works every other day! They should put that in their ad. Get Sarah Geronimo to do it.

    We had an employee like that once. Frustrated, I finally to told him to just use his brain M-W-F! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And calling their Customer Service hotline is such a joy!

    They keep repeating the same answers over and over and over and over...

    ...and over again, that you get tired hearing about their so called maintaynans (that's how they pronounce it by the way).

    gadameet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... another victim! lol. I texted yesterday Globe's customer service and asked them to search google with the keywords "Globe Tattoo efficient service". The first three entries are their corporate propaganda, but the fourth entry is mine (directing it to this blog entry). Good luck fcukers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes am victim...

    Great to know that they will be able to read something from their subscribers.

    their answers are way tooooooooo full of sheeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I need to update this thread. Globe has been working GREAT this week. SuperSurf50 actually works now. No more problem registering, and speed peaks at 1,000 Kbps to a low of 200 kbps. I'd say the norm is around 800 kbps, and I am in Cavite. Alright. Good work Globe people.

    See? I can be reasonable. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But Globe hasn't been reasonable to me.

    You see, ever since I started co-conpirating (Is that the right term? Sounds a tad like constipating so I think I'll change it to "reading and replying"), I've had troubles with my Globe Tattoo.

    First, my signal gets weaker than before. No rain clouds present, no rain, etc.
    Then I get good signal but when I connect, my speed never reaches 200 kbps.
    Then when my SUPERSURF 220 expired and I tried to register again, I failed continuously.
    When I called customer support, they say they're fixing something and is scheduled to finish by the morrow. Ok, point taken. So I wait 'til the next day to register only to find out that I still can't.

    I called customer service then they tell me my account (globe phone number) is under investigations due to some illegal activity. WTF!!! I didn't do anything illegal with my account.

    So, here I am. Forced to buy another sim card so I could resume my online life.

    But now, I rarely get any signal and if I do, it gets really slow. I can't even access this blog nor mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts