The mafia strikes back


No, the mungo conspiracy blog did not suddenly become a fashion review blog. I am not hawking those pair of jeans you see above. Though I wouldn't mind selling it to the highest bidder. Notice the backpockets? That is not the latest in fashion trends. I was attacked! Yes, by the mafia, I believe. Coming home after presiding over the first annual mungo conspirators' meeting, and my pants and even my cellphone pouch got slashed. Lost my cellphone, my wallet, all my IDs, my ATM, my debit card, and some cash. It is an attempt, no doubt, to silence us once and for all. Do not worry, I got home uninjured and otherwise I am just fine. And I am not at all afraid. This will not be the end of our crusade.


On behalf of all the mungo conspirators, I therefore here now announce our resolutions:


1. Mungo shall remain a staple of our diets, but will now only be consumed and purchased on any day of the week except Fridays. This shall be the cornerstone of our efforts and as such is non-negotiable. Your membership as a mungo conspirator is dependent upon it. Anyone caught violating this one resolution shall immediately be expelled from our secret society. No crying to me for reconsideration. Otherwise I might be tempted to make the said Friday-mungo-eater kneel down on mungo (bought on a non-Friday). Do not make me do that.  


2. The annual meeting can take place more than once a year, largely depending on my mood, and shall remain named "annual meeting", if only to confuse the mafia (and hopefully not everyone else). It is therefore possible to have as much as 365 and 1/4th annual meetings in a year, again depending on my mood, and I am very moody guy. So don't get confused if someone refers to the 4th annual meeting for the year 2010.


3. In my absence (and I will be absent a lot, again, being a moody guy), I will assign trusted mungo conspirators to preside over the annual meeting. However, if the trusted conspirator sells himself as me, and he nowhere near resembles the cartoon avatar on this blog (I actually look like that, believe it or not), please be advised that that is not me, and probably some mafia infiltrator. Get out quick! And hold on to your valuables. 


4. Finally, this is NOT a democracy. I alone call the shots. So tough! Please understand that this is for the good of everyone involved. Let the mafia focus their wrath on the one-who-shall-not-be-found. Remember, whatever happens, I do all this, for love of flag and country, and that one vegetable we all hold dear. God bless all of you. Mabuhay ang Pinas!  

Comments

  1. Mabuhay ang Kataastaasang Katipunang Kamungohan! Mabuhay ang ating Supremong Mungo! (SuperMungo for short) Death to the mafia! Death to their atheist collaborators! Death to all pickpockets!

    Mungo forever, forever Mungo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking hate those asses.

    Glad to know that the SuperMungo is okay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants look trendy! Im sure that ripped jeans will look sexy on yah!

    And yes, you do look exactly like your avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the pic. pwede pala yung ganun? akala ko bag lang ang ini-is-slash.

    - biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Don Dee> Eto pala yung sinasabi mo. Tagpian mo na lang ng patches. hehehe. Mapapakinabangan pa yan. Yun din balak ko. Nokabili na ko ng patch. Tinatamad pa nga lang ako kaya di ko pa naikakabit. Hehehe.

    @Biz> C'mon, Boss, kahit nga celphone na nasa loob na ng bra, nai isnatch pa eh. hehehe. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nozrath,

    Aside from borrowing money against my Christmas bonus, I am now totally recovered. My life is back as to what it should be. Ok na ako. Yung pickpocket, pickpocket pa rin hanggang ngayon. So I still win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy for you Dude. Don't worry, the christmas bonus grows back. . . eventually. Lol!

    I, on the other hand, have to rewrite my whole system. Hehehe. But I've never felt better.

    My former employer has been discretely making efforts to hire me back... But I know better not to go back into that hole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SuperMungo, that day will always live in infamy. Kelan ang ating next Annual Meeting? I still feel guilty at di kita binigyan security nung pauwi ka. At least kung sakali 2 tayo nalaslasan ng bulsa. Malapit na birthday ni kasamamg K. Baka pswede tayo makapag-Annual Meeting cum birthday celebration.Watyutink? Watyutink,K? At malapit na Pasko.

    Onanymous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts