Charice on Glee



I'm sure by now you've seen it. It's gone viral on Facebook. That is Charice's performance on Glee. Alright, before I go on, let me admit right here, that was actually the first time I've seen Charice perform an entire song (haha). I hope you can all forgive me for that. But hey, I am always behind EVERY Filipino who makes it in the world stage. 


One constructive criticism though if I may. And I hope you people do not read into it that I am a crabhead or anything like that. This is CONSTRUCTIVE!


What's with all the arms flailing? Charice can do without that. I was watching the video, impressed by her voice, but her limbs flying about in all sorts of odd ways was distracting! Come on. She can do without that. Voice lessons apparently worked. Now she needs a professional choreographer for her total performance to be even better. 


What do you guys think?


Here's the Facebook link.

Comments

  1. except for that one moment in the crescendo where she went crazy with her flailing, I thought overall she moved well and had star presence on the stage. Her movement in that part was so over-the-top though. If she'd reign in the flailing no doubt she'll be an even more awesome performer. Her voice is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched the video again. You are right, it is only in the climax that her arms flailing became bothersome. Otherwise, it was a perfect performance. Such a big voice in that little girl. Lol! And I liked her voice quality even in the "soft" start of the song. This Pinay has definitely come a long way. And from all indications will continue to go on to even far bigger things in the near future. Mabuhay ka Charice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually noticed that but I forgave her afterwards haha! I mean... the moves were awesome but they got so repetitive that you'd end up saying "awkward... not again..." everytime she does the move... nonetheless, great job charice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Traveliztera and welcome to the crazy world of the Mungo Conspirators.

    Hey, I just saw your music video on your blog. Charice has got not nothing on you. Yeba!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charice has truly remarkable voice. Rachel has a million reasons to get insecure.hhahaha. But how i wish Charice could improve her English without having to rehearse her line many times. Glee 2 will make another phenomenal hit this year...and Charice could be a factor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, readers interested on more info on Charice, just click on alquinn's name above. That'll take you to his web/blog site. Thanks for the link alquinn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baka maging trademark style na niya iyan a la liyad ni Pilita Corrales.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I certainly hope not neckromancer. Charice has the pipes to end the career of the likes of Lady Gaga. If that foolish woman ever dares share a concert stage with Charice, people would see through the fakery of her circus act. Charice does not need gimmickry to advance her career. She has this little thing called -- TALENT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts