Chowking (update)



Had to go into the city yesterday and pick up materials for a project I am currently working on. The file transfer over the internet plan didn't work. So I had to bear the 2 hour commute to and the 2 hour commute back. Before embarking on the long bus ride home, I had to take a quick lunch at a Chowking. I remembered that my last entry was left a little hanging. And I thought I owed it to you guys to finally ask what's with all the asking your name business all about.


"Personal service sir," the almost cute counter-girl answers.


Personal service? What personal service? I didn't say that out loud. But the counter-girl probably read my mind and frowned a little when I finally revealed, "Alex is a fake name by the way."


When my meal was served, the server said "Enjoy your meal sir Alex." Haha, so that's the personal service she was talking about. First time any Chowking server ever did that. Enjoy your meal sir Alex -- yeba!


One mystery solved.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts