We pause for a Zoolander moment



One of the funniest and most painful scenes in that Ben Stiller classic movie, "Zoolander" was when he WRONGLY accepted his Model of the Year award. The movie is an exaggeration of course. That'll NEVER happen in real life as you can see. 


Australia's Next Top Model with host Sarah Murdoch



------------

Hey, I just noticed. It's September 30 -- the end of the month. And I have 30 entries for September. That's one entry each day. I did it! One blog update everyday for a month. I think I will take rest for a week. :)

Comments

  1. OMG! She announced the wrong winner? Hahahahaha! Grabe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buti na lang sport yung dalawang models. Kung sa Pinas yan nangyari siguradong sabunutan na yan. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts