How I would've done it


one more Facebook ad

For once, I have nothing bad to say about a Facebook ad. You gotta feel for the guy, in fact. I am referring to whoever wrote the ad. It's hard writing copy for something so "inappropriate". The ad, I am assuming is for a lending service, is pretty straightforward and direct. It's clinical and thus does not offend. Far better than how I would've done it. I'd get me a close up picture of a man distraught and hanging onto the very last thread of sanity. Caption below in large Arial bold font would be "UTANG NA UTANG KA NA BA?" That'd get a few clicks.
  


Comments

  1. Ooh, I get the picture waay too clear in my head.

    Yeah, that's make me click... Nah. Too weary of internet scams to click. hehehe.

    But that is waaaaas better than the pic above. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction:

    *waaaaay better*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts