A girl for a day



Bored, I decided yesterday to play my girlfriend's Facebook Zynga poker account. She doesn't play much and her chip count was around 30K (mine is already more than 7 million). So ok, fine. That only means I have to play shootouts once more where the buy-in is just 2K and I would have a shot at winning 500K at one go.

Problem with the girlfriend account was that her avatar is kinda cute. My girlfriend is real pretty (and this is not kissing ass, lol). At first I was kinda pissed and can not concentrate as I was busy fending off all the unwanted attention. Buddy requests, virtual gifts, and attempts to chat me up. In the beginning, I made the effort to explain that I am not actually the person in the avatar, that I am the BF trying to bump up the GF's chip count. But after awhile, this became tedious and I just didn't bother with it anymore. Let them think I am a girl!

It wasn't too bad. Some guys are actually interesting to chat with once I've relaxed enough with the idea. So that's how it feels like. Having a boy swoon over you like that. It was actually kinda fun. I had maybe one or two real interesting chat exchanges. I may have to look them up sometime. Haha.

But too bad for all those condescending fools who thought the account can not play poker, given the account's low ranking, dismal chip count, and the fact that it was a girl account. Made them pay dearly for it. It must have really hurt, especially given my strategy in round 1 to try to go to a final 2 heads up with me way behind with 1K going against a big stack bully with 8K. I'm sure I broke a lot of hearts when I beat them like that on the way to the second round.

Round 2 is not much different than round 1. Same old, same old. But by the time I reach round 3, then no more "girl advantage" for me. Serious time. These folks are in it to win it. No one even wants to chat up with me. I even tried to open up the conversation and work the girl thing.


"Hey this is the first time I made final 5". No one answered. First time in round 3, wound up 3rd. Those heartless bastards killed me.

So ok fine. That's it then. Serious poker. Very next attempt, going through rounds 1 and 2 in clinical fashion and I found myself again playing in round 3. This time, no more girly tricks up my sleeve. Just serious poker.

The thing about playing round 3 is that most of these guys are nervous and playing too tight. Hardly anyone wants to make a big move. Having been on round 3 many times before, I am comfortable with it enough and not burdened by nooby jitters anymore. They don't know that of course.

First big bet I made was for half my chips on trips 8. I lost to a straight and was down to around 500 chips with 9 players still on the table. That's alright. That only means I will take no more risks and just go all-in on the next "sure thing". And that sure thing came 2 or 3 hands later. Thinking I made another nooby bet, I had 3 callers. Winning that hand, suddenly I was 2K and in the chip lead. Now I get to play aggressive and play big stack bully. Quickly eliminated 2 and upped my chip count to 4.5K. That's half the chips on the table. I planned to sit on that till the final 3. But I got bored quickly when I realized the other players wouldn't bet more than blinds which was still at 60. So ok, up to me then. Eliminate them all. 

Last risky move I made was in the final 3 against the second chip leader. He had about 3K chips. I posted blind. He raised me. I went all-in with pocket queens. He called with pocket jacks. And the women with it! Yey for the girls.

So now I find myself with around 8K chips against one player with 1K. Now look, if I know how to win this when the tables are turned, how much easier do you think it is for me to win when I got the upper-hand? If you look closely at the graphic below, my final hand was a straight to 5. Made it with a hand 2-3 off-suit, believe it or not. People should really never understimate that, and of course, us girls. Yeba! 


4th time Zynga shootouts champion!


Final hand

----------------------

Update: I continued to play the GF account for one more day, now her current chip count is over 1 million. From 30K to over 1 million in 2 days. You know what? I AM THE ZYNGA POKER CHAMPION!


Comments

  1. YOU SO CRAZY. LOL GOOD THOUGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good?! It's Zynga champion GOOD. Bwahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. now you know how it is when i play. lol i play the dizty girl angle very well. guys dont think we girls can play, but let me tell you by the end of a round they are scared of me. i love it!! joker

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you well know Joker, I have always been an equal opportunity slayer. Though I may be guilty sometimes of trying to keep the cute chick on table for as long as I can. Lol.

    But with your 2 shootouts championships (good luck with the third, *qualified for third round as of this posting), yes, I admit that you too are good. But wait, hmmmmm, 2 being half of 4, does that make you half as good as me? Hahahahaha... Just kidding Joker, you know I wuv yah, dontcha?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts