Video chat is on Facebook



As you can see from the ad above, Facebook is offering a new application to its millions of users. I'm sure this is going to be another hit. 

But, ahm, maybe it's not for me. Hey, I'm the guy who has his chat box locked in invisi mode. That's just who I am. I have nothing against people who will use it though. People who have family and loved ones abroad, this is very good news! I say go for it.

In fact, looking at that ad, even I nearly went for it. Clicked on the thingy and almost registered. But doing that led me to another page. And the girl above disappeared. Oh, she's not part of the service? I want to video chat with her! And no one else. Suddenly, it dawned on me, I don't have FB friends that cute.

Comments

  1. I think I saw that ad before. Does it start with a "v"?

    Anyway, it didn't really appeal to me. I already knew I didn't have a friend who looks that good. Hahaha.

    But all things aside, I'm still happier with YM when it comes o video chatting. . . Well, it used to be CamFrog but it started to suck when they banned the good shows. Lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ad pops out as you see it here on the right side of your FB Noz. I actually did click on the thing, but decided not to register. Without her face on the registration page, I didn't feel the need to chat with anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, as I tried to recall, I did have an FB Friend who uses that app. She has an album in her profile entitled "vChatter" Photos. She looks cute enough but sadly, I'm allergic to minors. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts