Dear Zynga




I love your game and all, but PLEASE can you spare us from the Hallmarky pearls of wisdom? It is not what I go to your site for. I play Zynga poker mainly to crush the hopes and dreams of other players. It's what I do. I don't need their LOVE. What's up with that? And hey, generosity, as far as poker is concerned, does not work. Not even with play money.


Oh, you need some random text to fill out that space? Hmmmm... How about this then, why not give poker tips instead. Something like, "A suited ace-king looks pretty but an off-suited 2-3 that makes straight will still beat that." I know a lot of nooby players can use that. Have something like 20 of those that fills out that space at random, then you're in business.



Your avid fan,


Don Dee
Zynga Poker Champion (according to Mr. Google himself)



-------------------

Hey, check out the new link on my blog roll, Speed 24/7. It is the new project I am currently working on. The new blog is still under construction mostly. Will be tinkering with it some more when I find the time. And yes, I will of course be uploading more videos in the future.


And oh yeah, I just noticed my sitemeter counter. I think I will hit 5,000 visitors by next week. Wooohooo! One payong is at stake guys. If you can send me a print screen image proof that you are the one who hit the 5,000th mark, I will accept that as proof-positive that I owe you one foldable (and cheap) payong for Christmas.




Comments

  1. Just look at the number on the sitemeter thingy. If it reads 5,000 print screen then email to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... Will try and get lucky. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, welcome our new member in the conspirators' list, Vicente. I checked his links, he is Spanish (as his blogs are).

    Welcome Vicente!

    Vicente is probably one those who found their way here because of Zynga (I doubt he is here for the payong promo/contest). The poker entries continues to give me clicks as google insists on keeping my zynga poker blog entries on page one of their search engine, haha. The new blog has made it to page one as well (in a very specific keyword search "zynga poker champion") and is now starting to get some hits. Who knew? I'll eventually move ALL (future) poker entries there. But for now, bear with me as I simply try to redirect the traffic from here to there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And hey, check the new link I've added, "Hyperbole and a Half". Really funny. That blog is getting like 2 million hits a week (or something like that).

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF? 2 Million Hits a week? This I gotta see. . . But Maybe later. Gotta buy some stuff from the Market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and welcome to the Club Vicente! (How do I say that in Spanish)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just checked my poker blog, and Vicente is my first follower there. So maybe he meant to follow that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts