Allegedly



I was watching Umagang Kay Ganda the other day, Doland Castro had a report about a robbery that happened on an internet cafe late evening somewhere in Quezon City. The crime was witnessed by high school students who were doing their homework, according to the report. I don't know about Mr. Castro, but I figure, this is the perfect instance where the required word "allegedly" ought to have been used. 


The incident was witnessed by high school students who were "allegedly" doing their homework. 

Comments

  1. Op kors naman, they were doing their homework! I ispeak from fersonal exfeeryenz. Ip they were just playing DotA or RF or Ragnarok or Left 4 Dead dey woodn't have noticed.

    I like Doland Castro especially when he shouts out his name as a byline. "DOLAND CAStro!" Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Funny post! Ang kulit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever Globe goes on the blink (like right now), I have to go to an internet cafe to check my email and stuff. I have seen students do facebook, play video games, etc. I have not seen one do homework. Come on Doland, stop being so gullible. These little details matter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if their homework was about facebook? lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts