Here’s how you know


It’s the great age-old question, how do you know you are in love?

Your father, your kuya, or maybe that drunk on the street corner you kid yourself to be all too wise might have given you this answer, “You’ll know when it happens.” Not only that that does not help it is a total cop-out. I may not be Shakespeare, but I am no cop-out.

Here’s how you know.

One, you are willing to dumb down my jokes so she gets it. You find it endearing that she will never get the joke “hanggang lower meniscus lang ang tagay”.

Two, you laugh at her own dumb jokes. Even the text passed-on kind. And you honestly find it funny.

But funniest of all, any question slightly resembling science would get the standard answer “because of the gravity of the earth.”


Comments

  1. Geez, I found out by starting to believe that the things they show at WWE is REAL.

    Had no choice. My wife has been a long time fan. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts