Pumpkins



The following is a Facebook "conversation" between me and my pumpkins (2 of the 4 characters in my "A ninja I am" story. They are all grown now. Less gullible. One, in fact, has recently moved out of their house as he is a freshman in college and stays close to campus. The names of the characters involved have been ***** to protect the privacy of the innocent. :)




Nephew: I also wonder if Tito's blog is being read... ;--;

Me: Oo naman. lol! I've got followers/fans. Aside from the kamag-anak inc ha. Hindi fake yung mga comment dun. Pero mababa pa unique IP hits ko. Highest is 65 in a day pa lang. :)

Nephew: Kewl but the 1m pounds is fake Riiight?!

Me: What do you think? Naniniwala ka pa rin ba na ninja ako? lol! Nabasa mo ba yung entry na yun? Remember when you guys confronted me with that? :D

Niece: GUYS? you meant me right? 8DDD 
I was the one who totally fell for the ninja stuff. ; u ;

Nephew: Lol yeah. It's not true it took me a long time to realize that though hahaha! That leaves to a no 1m pounds then I doubt that like the ninja thing anyway may mga "Names.... Age..... Address...." pa kasing hinihingi which would be fake.

Me: I'm sorry ***** that your uncle is a total lunatic! Your dad was very angry with me for doing that to you guys. lol. Si *****(other nephew) nga pala, he was the one who refused to take karate lessons because he wanted to learn ninjutsu from me. Haha! Muntik na ako sapakin ni Kuya ****. :D Happy times.

Nephew: I think he was angry since we wanted to go up the mountain that was visible in tingloy which on the peak had 2 stones and a wood in between WHICH WAS A WELL. Not a man on the verge of dying for saving the world.

Me: Oo nga ano? Another lunatic moment courtesy of yours truly. Nyahahaha... I loved talking to you guys when you were little. So innocent and... gullible! :D

Niece: Oh how innocent we were back then. :D
But now, I know what real ninjas are. :0

Nephew: Di ko kayang makalimutan yung "Man on top of the mountain trying to save the world" kasi naging tactician ako ng plano nun. I didn't believe Tito was a ninja, I doubted. BUT that instance was when I was gullible.

Me: Yeah right *****. Pero pag may mumu na, paniwala ka na ninja nga ako so I can protect you all! Hahahaha...

Nephew: I only said that so you would protect us even if I didn't believe you! hahaha!

Niece: Gosh, I still remember how I used to want to become a waitress back then and asking what's the spelling of "shake". And then believing that tito ***** was a ninja in disguise and that I should brag about it. xD

Me: Ano na nga ba name restaurant mo ****?

Niece: BUZZ BEE RESAURANT. :D


Comments

  1. Wahaha... The perfect example of a bad example ba? Hehehe... Same here. Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts