Facebook



Are you like me? Are you having problems with your Facebook too? I lost almost 1 million in Zynga poker chips yesterday because I kept getting booted out. I had pocket aces, 500+ K chips all in, got three to go to the river with me, another ace on the turn, and I got booted out. I think I know why. See the graphic from facebook itself, this was not photoshopped in any way (except cropped to fit).

See? Facebook does not even go to the Philippines according to their own graphic. Well, now you know.

Comments

  1. Di ko pa na-try laruin yang Poker game... ano ba facebook mo, mai-add ka nga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poker takes 15-20 minutes to learn, and a lifetime to master. It's a combination of math and psychology. Reaching 5 million is hard! Got up to 5 million then lost it all and back to 0 twice (one time when I got hacked). I got almost 6 million right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got off my facebook app addiction.

    Ask me how! Just call 890-2345 or 1-800-1-888-8000.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I love zynga poker! I have a pet bot that celebrates with balloons and confetti when I win! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts