Yehey!


I'm quitting my job tomorrow. For finally, it happened. And I didn't even need to buy a ticket. Imagine that! All this time, I've been wasting my money on lotto tickets when all I needed to do was register a new email address. Look at what I got on my inbox.



Yes people, I am now a millionaire! And not just a Philippine peso millionaire, but a British pounds millionaire. How much is the exchange rate again? At any rate, this is just perfect. I can now also help that daughter of a Nigerian government official who got imprisoned and can not get his untold sums of money out of that godforsaken country of theirs. I get a substantial cut of course. That's more money in the bank I tellsya. I must be the luckiest guy in the world!

Excuse me now as I write my resignation email to my boss. Haha!

Comments

  1. This made my day Don Dee. Right after I bust some poser nuts at the Hay! Men comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing... something is wrong with blogger apparently. Comments are getting deleted and/or comment count is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's fixed now.

    Now that you mentioned it, I'm going to be a pr0nstar after I get the pills I ordered from the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just tell me if you are going to need money for the pills and the production budget. I'll give you substantial balato once I get all my money. That goes to all conspirators, just email me your bank details. I'm giving away 50% of my windfall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..whew..how to spend it? ( hmmnnn...a restaurant sans mungo on fridays---would upset the mafia...nice)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shopping money for me please? :) Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, I used to win at least 200K a week back in 2005... In fact, all my former officemates used to win the same amount I did. Hehehe.

    Yeah, the company got a corporate plan from SMART.

    Which I thought was a stupid Idea since SMART had no signal within that building.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts