Keywords

 

Tell me people, how disappointed are you that you wound up on this blog instead of what your are really searching for over the web? I am not talking to the people who are regulars here, who probably saved my link in a convenient electronic tab on their computers, I am talking to those who used the Google search engine with all sorts of keywords only to find themselves (hopefully) entertained in this little blog of mine. 


Yep. I've got "analytics" that give me these interesting little details. The most popular keywords, as far as this blog is concerned would be, as expected, "mungo conspiracy" followed closely by the now gaining in popularity "mungo mafia" (perhaps our efforts are beginning to shed some light on that uber secret society, yehey!).


But when I see "mungo ninja" on the list, I really have to smile. What is this person really looking for? And what about "papungas-pungas"? Funnier still would be "dnt tagalog me i\'m bisayan spokening". And I hope this person is not serious when he searched with the keywords "anu-ano ang gamot ng baliw". I'm sorry, but as my advisory clearly states, this blog has no approved therapeutic claims (hindi ito gamot).


I am sorry accidental visitors if this little blog wasted a few minutes of your precious time. I can only hope that if you read a few of my funnier entries, at least I made you smile. 




Comments

Popular Posts