Ano ba talaga?





For 24 hrs I was unable to register for Globe's SuperSurf50 24 hour unlimited service. Read the conflicting messages above. 

Hey you, Globe suit who does not know anything about programming, that is simply a coding error. Some genius in your IT department screwed up. Fix the bug, please! Your product works well when it works. Though not this past few days. I lost 2 million Zynga chips because of your fluctuating signal. Five times, at least, I got booted out when I already made the final three in the Sit N Go. Good thing Zynga chips are not real.

And oh yeah, your customer service is totally useless. Why even bother with it? Save yourselves from paying their salaries and us customers from hoping that they will actually help us. Oh, there is always another option of course. Get some people who can actually help.

Comments

  1. Reminds me of the last time I called Customer Support. The CCA sounded more like soemone from a local "Bingo Station". The funny thing was, he was soooo good at stalling and making it sound like he's doing something. Afterwards, I realized I wasted around 30 minutes asking for help while I ended up with nothing but more confusion. Hehe.

    Minsan naman, nakakatiyempo rin ako ng magaling. Ano ba talaga kasi selection process nila para sa positions regarding Customer Support? Voice quality ba? Di ako papasa dun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My phone is still SMART. The reason I have to content myself with text messages to their non-responsive totally useless GT Cust Service.

    And hey, I don't care if whom I am talking to to on the other end of a help line sounds like Fran Drescher, if she can help me, I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something else happened to me. Instead of being able to help out, my signal got weaker. Lol!

    Then there was a time I didn't have any signal at all.

    After that, I can't even register to Super Surf. I called again to ask but the guy on the other line informs me that my account (number) has been suspended from the service due to some illegal activity.

    WTH!? Is asking for help illegal with Globe? I'm a paying customer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who could have known that their system can get confused just like a normal paying customer?

    What they have to admit is that they badly need to upgrade their facilities to accomodate more users.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. But sadly, they focus on getting more clients by creating promos but disregard the fact that they can't support their current number of clients.

    And just a reminder: Don't try to use speedtest while on Globe. It will show good results while the actual connection speed is shit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts