I dislike you


Warning guys, the "dislike" button now spreading on Facebook is actually a malware. Do not subscribe/install it. That said, I have to give it to these guys. That was a really good idea! Facebook should pick it up. Yep, I myself would want a "dislike" button. What's the matter with Facebook that all it gives us is the "like" button? What if I don't like someone's update? "Just chillin out in Starbucks downloading Justin Bieber videos".  I have to like even that? Just between you and me, I'm on auto-ignore mode on most of my FB "friends". I just don't have the heart to "un-friend" someone.  So just give me another option Facebook. And hey, while you're at it, why don't you also give us the "invisible" option? I hate it when someone becomes chatty when I'm on the third and final round of the shootout in Zynga poker.

Comments

  1. Kamag-anak inc comment on my FB.

    "When you open your chat box in the lower right of your screen you can click on options then "go offline" to turn invisible. You can set to be invi on certain people if you can organize your friends list. Just saw your whim on your blog tito :D"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, all games are on auto ignore. Hehehe. But because of you, Zynga Poker is still not ignored. I'm half-way convinced to sign up for that. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to my pumpkin's techy advise, my default position now on FB is set to INVISI! Yey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kewl. Just tried it out. It works!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts