"Poker"



So, Zynga poker is not your thing? Can't break the 1 million barrier even after 1 year of trying? Well, Facebook has a new offering for you. It's like Farmville only with cards. You get to play "poker" without the fear of losing (see ad above). That's right folks, no more frustrations, no more battling the ugly bingo players. You're guaranteed not to lose.

Sadly, it's not for me since I only play poker to crush the hopes and dreams of other players. If I can't beat them (since they can not lose), I just don't see the fun in that. But that's only because I'm a mean person deep down inside.

But for the rest of you good folks, this might be the game for you. So stop begging for chips in Zynga and just play Loserville.
Sorry I can't paste the link here for you to register. The thing wants me to register before I can access their site. And I'm not about to do that -- ever. Just google it people.

Comments

  1. Nyahahaha!

    I'm no gambler but I know the essence of gambling is simply taking chances. You might win or you might lose.

    Why would anyone gamble without actually gambling. It'd be a waste of time. Practically the same reason I quit Farm Town. No challenge whatsoever. (No offense meant to all those Farm Town junkies.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts