Dengue



Paging the Department of Health. Stop harrassing PNoy on his smoking habit and start paying attention to what's really threatening the health of the people -- DENGUE! It's the rainy season again, and I am sure, thousands will again be stricken with this terrible affliction. What are you fools doing about it? Going on TV announcing for the nth time what we already know? Yeah, that's very useful. Great job. You people deserve to be in government.

If I may suggest a pro-active approach to solving the problem. A scientific solution to the problem (for once). So ok, what do we know about the disease? It is caused by mosquito bites. Not just any mosquito but a particular mosquito. What do we know about this mosquito? It lays its eggs on still and clean water. So there you go. Take one element out of the equation, then you've got the problem solved. The DoH has already tried removing the water out of the equation. Was it successful? No. So that's not it. So I propose to take the "clean" out of the equation. To end the menace of dengue, I say we pollute the country some more. No clean water, no dengue. Problem solved.

No need to thank me people. I am just doing my civic duty!

Comments

  1. Yep, that's why i piss in all the bodies of water i can find. If all of us would do it, we'd stop dengue and fertilize the earth. Odiferous, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piss on earth and goodwill towards all men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an aquarium and I'd say it help even in just a little way. When mosquitoes lay eggs on the fish tank, the larva would be a delicacy for my fish.

    I just miss my dead Flower Horn. She would stay still then suddenly attack the mosquitoes before they even start laying. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabagay may beer naman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a good thing you just piss on it. My former neighbours used to defacate in all bodies of water. Now, that's a drag. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, oo nga! Pwede natin buhusan ng beer para di pangitlugan ng Dengue carriers. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts